Learn Algebra naturally
Believe it or not, Algebra isn't just about solving meaningless problems that aren't related to anything; it's about asking interesting questions and exploring new ideas. And, with a unique pedagogical approach, this online algebra book will help you to see mathematics as a connected set of ideas, each flowing into the next. To achieve this, we begin each chapter with a question related to the real world — a question that we can only answer after developing some new mathematical tools. Throughout the chapter you explore the question and see where it leads you, highlighting connections along the way. Never again will you think of algebra as being a hodgepodge of random rules and formulas without any meaningful context!
- A personalized lesson plan, giving you structure for your class.
- The flexibility to automatically change the class schedule to fit the changing needs of you and your child.
- Over 400 automatically graded review problems within the text with full explanations, giving your child immediate feedback on concepts.
- Over 600 homework, quiz, and exam problems that we grade automatically online!
- The ability to jot down notes right in the online book -- just like a regular textbook.
- The chance to rework homework problems until they're fully understood.
- Complete, easy-to-understand explanations of all of the problems.
- Short, easy-to-follow Youtube videos to get you started.
- Currently we're "beta testing" the site, meaning that you can sign up and have full access for FREE. Once the beta period is over, we'll let you know and you'll have the opportunity to become a member for just $30. This one-time fee would give you unlimited access to the homework system and your personalized book